LMS, the Learning Management System, is a web-based e-learning system delivering training lessons and exams and capturing results, electronically. We have chosen an alternative and very airline specific approach to LMS which results in very low administration efforts – for business and IT.
Approaching E-Learning Management From the Other Way Around!
- Innovative Integration with Airlines’ Scheduling Systems
- High Degree of Automation
- Engine Compliant with AICC and SCORM
- Very Low Administration Efforts – for Business and IT
As an airline you can
- assign online-training lessons and exams to each of your employees
- track the status of lessons and exams
- monitor the results
- track follow-up/remediation actions
LMS offers Web-interfaces for:
- Learners (can be any airline employee)
- Instructors and Examiners
PRODEFIS TPMS Integration
LMS can be fully integrated with TPMS, this way leveraging all of its benefits, for instance:
- all enhanced manager workflows
- the unique roster interface
- the interfaces to all other systems
AICC and SCORM
Our content player is fully compliant with AICC and SCORM, this way ensuring the maximum compatibility with third-party contents. Of course, you can use your own content as well. The engine allows for running training lessons and exams in all current browsers on all relevant platforms.